Friday, July 11, 2014

#floattrip2k14

We've been home for several days from our 3 night adventure at the Spring River. As expected we had a blast.  After sun burns, lost sunglasses, helping overturned canoer's and two full days floating on the river I am exhausted and ecstatic to be home with Finn!! He has laughed and giggled and told me all about his time spent with Annie, Popeye and Pete.  Finn and I have extremely enjoyed our time home together this summer by being lazy and making play dates with new friends.  Patrick and I were discussing yesterday how fast summer is passing us by.  I got a huge lump in my throat and a sour feeling in my stomach, even though I absolutely LOVE my job, it is extremely hard to leave Finn everyday.  So we will make the most out of our short few weeks we have left of summer break.  I hope you all had a safe and happy 4th.--
xoxo- Evan








No comments:

Post a Comment